How SERVPRO of Bartow County Cleans-up Mold In Your Cartersville Home
When there's a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. Fortunately, SERVPRO of Bartow County have training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem. Although every mold damage scenario is different requiring a unique solutions, the general mod remediation process stays the same. the following steps illustrate a "typical" mold removal process.
Call SERVPRO of Bartow County (770) 387-7455 your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional
The mold cleanup and restoration process begins when you call SERVPRO of Bartow County call center. A representative will ask a series of questions to help determine the necessary equipment, resources, and personnel needed.
- Inspection and Damage Assessment - your property will be carefully inspected for signs of mold using technology designed to detect mold and hidden water sources. Mold feeds on cellulose and water can can be hidden from plain view.
- Mold Containment - Various containment procedures will be placed to prevent the spread of mold and isolate the contaminated area with physical barriers and negative air pressure to keep the mold spores from spreading during the cleanup process.
- Air Filtration - Specialized filtration equipment captures microscopic mold spores out of the air. SERVPRO technicians utilize powerful air scrubbers and HEPA vacuums to prevent the spread of these mold spores while the mold remediation is in progress.
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials - The mold remediation process depends on the amount of mold growth and the types of surfaces on which the mold appears. Anti-fungal and antimicrobial treatment will be used to eliminate mold colonies and help prevent new colonies from forming. Removing and disposing of mold-infested porous materials, like drywall and flooring, may be necessary to re-mediate heavy mold growth.
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings - SERVPRO of Bartow County Franchise Professionals clean your furniture, decorative items, curtains, and other restorable items affected by mold. They use a variety of cleaning techniques to clean and sanitize your belongings. They are also trained to remove odors and deodorization using fogging equipment.
- Restoration - Depending on the level of mold damage, drywall, sub-floors, and other building materials may be removed. Restoration may involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall, painting and installing new carpet; or it may entail major repairs such as the reconstruction of various areas of rooms in a home or business.
SERVPRO of Bartow County understand mold and mold growth and have the training and equipment to remediate mold in your home or business.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Bartow County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Cartersville community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.