Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Immediate action is needed in many restoration and cleaning situations. SERVPRO of Bartow County has the national backing of over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations. SERVPRO has strategically positioned each franchise so that no matter where you live there is a SERVPRO close by. An immediate response is critical to minimize damage as well as cleaning and restoration costs.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration for both residential and commercial properties. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Our training program includes the following:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes
Floors, furniture, walls, etc. are particularly susceptible to water damage. Water can be invasive and can quickly spreading throughout your property, being absorbed into the aforementioned items. SERVPRO of Bartow County will arrive quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (770) 387-7455
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Bartow County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.