Your Business Needs An Emergency Ready Plan
The SERVPRO® Ready Plan is a tool for property managers and owners, both residential and commercial. It allows for the creation of an Emergency READY Profile. Please contact one our Business Development Representative to setup your free Emergency Ready Profile (770) 387-7455. SERVPRO of Bartow County has worked with many businesses in the area to ensure they are prepared for any emergency.
An estimated 50% of businesses that close due to a disaster, such as fire and flood never reopen.
- Between 2004-2008 16,360 fires happened in retail stores and other mercantile properties such as grocery stores beauty and barbershops.
- Those fires caused $648 million in property damage. Fire damage is worse after normal business hours. Fires that started between 9PM-5AM caused $75,000 dollars in damage. First that started between 5AM-9AM caused $24,000 dollars in fire damage.
- More than 60% of U.S. small businesses do not have formal emergency response plans & do not back-up their data off site.
No Plan Means You're Less Likely to Recover
- 80% of companies that do not recover from a disaster within 1 month are likely to go out of business.
- 75% of companies without a business contingency plan fail within 3 years of a disaster.
- 70% of small business that experience major data loss go out of business within a year.
- 43% of companies that experience catastrophic data loss never reopen.
- 51% of companies with data loss closed within 2 years.
Tips For Creating a Successful Emergency Ready Plan
Let the professionals help you. Work with an emergency restoration company for assistance in creating your emergency ready profile.
- Identify and label utility shut-off locations.
- Identify local utility contact information.
- Identify local emergency contact information such as fire, police, and hospital contacts.
- Establish main internal contacts for purposes of employee safety and emergency work authorization.
As a trusted leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO of Bartow County has highly trained technicians that are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. We provide 24-hour emergency service and have the training and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs. "Like it never happened." Contact us for more information.
We are proud to serve our local communities: