Experiencing the SERVPRO Difference Starts With Being Certified SERVPRO Clean | SERVPRO of Bartow County
If your Cartersville or Bartow County business has sanitation and cleaning needs, get in touch with the SERVPRO of Bartow County Team.
Bartow County isn’t very different from other populations when it comes to experiencing COVID-19. All throughout the country, including in Georgia, areas are experiencing declining COVID-19 cases. With increased vaccination and a drop in cases, more consumers are returning to outdoor activities and shopping in person.
Rest assured, customers have choices when it comes to eating out and shopping! Consumers are smart and they are now watching businesses to see if their stores will be clean enough to enter.
SERVPRO can help you provide customers a sanitized shopping experience. Once customers and potential customers see that your business is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, they will rest easy, knowing you have taken the extra steps to ensure their safety.
How Our Program Works
- For that extra level of clean, your business needs SERVPRO’s certified cleaning program.
- Achieving this designation will give customers and employees peace of mind that they are entering a sanitized business.
- How do we do it? We use advanced biohazard cleaning products and processes to provide your business with a clean and safe environment. These technologies go well beyond the norm for commercial cleaning.
Here’s How It Works:
Consult | We’ll create a plan that meets your unique business requirements. Because SERVPRO of Bartow County is locally owned and operated, we are familiar with the distinct qualities of our local area. But we’ll also meet with your team to discuss what makes your business unique, including the size of your facility and the work you do.
Clean | The plan has been established, so let’s get down to cleaning. The proprietary, hospital-grade cleaning agents we use are unique to SERVPRO. Your business will receive a level of sanitation that is unparalleled in the cleaning and restoration business. We always follow or exceed CDC COVID-19 standards, which protect your employees and customers not only from COVID-19 but also from other illnesses such as the flu.
Certify | The plan was created and the cleaning is finished, now it’s time to let your customers and employees know that you are certified clean. You can do this by displaying the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned shield on your premises. In addition, we will provide a digital shield to be used online so when customers visit your digital sites, they know your business has been sanitized and professionally cleaned.
*If you’re ready to get serious about sanitation and have your Bartow County business Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, get in touch today to get the best team in cleanup and restoration on your side.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned - a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Bartow County today at (770) 387-7455 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
*#1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.