Crawlspace Moisture Problems in Cartersville GA
Do you have problems with moisture in your crawlspace? Has a leak pipe caused mold, mildew or wood rot? Call SERVPRO of Bartow County and we can handle that for you. Our trained and certified mold remediation technicians can diagnose your crawlspace moisture problem and get your crawlspace dried out in no time. Our technicians will remove any wet insulation in your crawlspace, treat the mold and mildew with an anti microbial sanitary solution, dry the wet floor joists or subflooring and remove and reset the vapor barrier so that you have no more problems of moisture damaging your home environment.
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Bartow County for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Don’t forget to call your locally owned SERVPRO of Bartow County at (770) 387-7455 to get a complimentary estimate!
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Cartersville, GA
- Adairsville, GA
- Emerson, GA
- White, GA
- Kingston, GA
- Rydal, GA
- Euharlee, GA
- Cass, GA
- Acworth, GA