Recent Commercial Posts
Commercial Restoration and Professional Cleaning
Don’t settle for the rest...Call in the best...SERVPRO of Bartow County (770)387-7455
Commercial water, fire, and mold restoration can present unique challenges. That is why it is advisable to bring in the professionals when your business experiences one of these types of losses. SERVPRO of Bartow County has been the industry leader in the Bartow area for decades and is the preferred restoration service provider for most major insurance companies. We also have some of the most highly trained restoration professionals in the industry with the experience needed to get the job done right the first time!
SERVPRO of Bartow County has the infrastructure, equipment, training, and experience to complete your building’s restoration. We are fully insured and have the backing of over 1,700 franchises nationwide. This means that no matter what size or type of restoration project you have in mind, SERVPRO of Bartow County is the right company to call. We will make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Bartow County knows when it comes to choosing a restoration company you have many choices. Here are a few things to consider while you weighing your options:
Do they have the proper equipment and infrastructure to handle your job?
SERVPRO of Bartow County utilizes equipment that is on the leading edge of technology. We can quickly and safely restore your property while thoroughly documenting the process for your insurance company and for your peace of mind.
Do they have experience and highly trained personnel?
SERVPRO of Bartow County’s restoration professionals and technicians undergo rigorous training and have the opportunity to maintain/grow their skill-set through our continued learning training courses in partnership with the IICRC.
How much is your time worth and how quickly do you need to get your business back up and running?
Everyone has heard the saying “time is money”. This is particularly true when it comes to the commercial restoration industry. The quicker your restoration company can get your property reopened the quicker you can get back to business. Calling in less experienced service provider can oftentimes cost a business more time and money in downtime and lost revenue.
Don’t settle for the rest...Call in the best...SERVPRO of Bartow County
SERVPRO of Bartow County has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial flooding or water damage emergencies, fire restoration, and mold remediation. Whether your emergency occurs in a small office building or big box store, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Learn more about Learn more about our training and certifications..
SERVPRO of Bartow County is Commercial Ready!
SERVPRO of Bartow County is ready for any size disaster!
While SERVPRO of Bartow County has been an industry leader in residential water restoration for decades, did you know that we have also provided the same high-quality services to our commercial clients? Residential mitigation can involve complex issues, but commercial restoration projects can contain even more variety of complexities. The following topics are just a few of the items SERVPRO considers when performing commercial restoration or mitigation services.
Multiple Stakeholders – With commercial customers, authorizations and decisions can involve input and review by multiple individuals (e.g., property owner, tenant, property manager, insurance carrier, building consultant). SERVPRO of Bartow County has personal to coordinate with these individuals, bringing clarity and efficiently moving the restoration process forward on schedule and on budget.
Time Constraints – Time is money and you can’t buy back time. Businesses need to get back in business as quickly as possible. We often time hear, “How soon can I get my business back up and running?” SERVPRO of Bartow County can provide multiple drying plans, which will allow the business owner to choose the plan that fits their time constraints and budget the best. Together, we will come to an acceptable completion window. By giving business owners multiple drying plan options, we allow the business owner to choose the plan that is right for them.
Public Access and Security – During a commercial restoration or mitigation project, both public and occupant access may need to be limited or restricted. SERVPRO of Bartow County can work with on-site security or provide additional security measures to provide protection of the structure, contents, and restoration equipment.
Type or Amount of Contents – Commercial structures may house various types of textiles, goods, and equipment, even specialized manufacturing equipment. There may be raw materials and or finished goods that will need to be considered during the mitigation and restoration efforts. Some customers may have leased or rented equipment (requiring notification and authorization of leasing agent before relocating or servicing). Document cleaning and processing may also be needed in order to get the facility back up and running.
Safety Hazards - The potential for hazards within commercial structures is high. Commercial facilities can contain hazardous chemicals or materials (e.g., asbestos, lead), energized machinery, confined spaces, and high voltage. Restoration work may require equipment such as aerial work platforms, forklifts, and scaffolding, which create additional potential safety hazards.
Time and Materials Billing Requirements – Residential losses will rarely require a time and materials (T&M) quote/billing, but with every commercial project, SERVPRO of Bartow will compile T&M documentation. This better situates us to move forward with the restoration project because adjusters and insurance carriers often require this type of documentation.
Commercial Construction Practices, Systems, and Codes – Commercial construction practices, systems, and codes can be difficult to understand, and compliance is often times mandatory. Buildings can contain both low voltage and high voltage electrical systems, power may be unavailable, partially available or limited to parts of the structure. Mechanical and HVAC systems may be highly advanced and require special treatment. Energy management systems (EMS) may affect the efficiency of restorative drying or deodorization.
*Local codes may differ from residential due to variances in size and function of the structure. These requirements must be identified to ensure compliance with each local area.
Life Safety Systems – Commercial structures are often outfitted with fire detection and fire suppression systems, alarm systems, emergency lighting, and emergency exits. SERVPRO of Bartow County is ready to oversee the completion of the entire process. From coordination and management of vendors/contractors, to restoring systems prior to re-occupancy.
These complexities can be difficult to manage, but they must be considered during the course of a commercial water, fire, or mold restoration project. SERVPRO of Bartow County is ready to manage these complexities and has the equipment and experience to make your commercial loss “Like it never even happened!”
Bartow County Commercial Property Water Damage Restoration
Large or small - SERVPRO of Bartow County is here to make it "Like it never even happened."
Flooding and water damage events at Bartow County commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Bartow County is locally owned and operated, so we are part of this community too. When you have a flooding or water emergency, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the Cartersville community and want to do our part in making it the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Bartow County
SERVPRO of Bartow County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Prevent Commercial Property Fire Loss In Acworth GA
Commercial fires often are the most devastating real estate that a property owner will have to oversee. In addition to wreaking havoc on your property, fires can force you to relocate temporarily so you can maintain running your business while the restoration process is completed. However, property owners who implement high-quality safety practices can often avoid the devastation and destruction that results from commercial fires. Read the brief outline provided below to learn how you can protect your property:
- Install Automatic Fire Sprinklers
As many authorities know, having an automatic fire sprinkler on your property can reduce the risk of fire by up to 71%. Additionally, sprinklers can decrease your insurance premium. To keep your sprinkler in excellent condition, be sure that it is not blocked by dirt or paint. Also, be sure to inspect regularly your main control valve so that it is not left off. Finally, be sure that you take the precautions necessary to prevent the pipe from freezing.
Conduct Fire Emergency Training
Each of your employees should undergo fire safety training. The training can help prevent your staff members from being victimized. Here are a few subjects that should be covered in the emergency training:
- Hazard Recognition - Keep all combustible chemicals and materials away from heat-generating and electrical equipment.
- Prevention - Inspect your power sources regularly and don't overload your extension cords and outlets.
- Response - Teach your employees how to respond when a fire breaks out. Some subjects that should be covered include how to perform an organized evacuation, operate the fire extinguisher, and set the fire alarm.
Other issues that should be involved in the training include:
- Breathing Apparatus Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- First Aid Training
- General Staff Emergency Awareness Training
- Evacuation Exercise
Also, be sure that your employee team officials undergo the following fire emergency response training:
- Fire Safety Officer Training
- Fire Safety Adviser Training
- Chief and Deputy Chief Warden Training
- Emergency Control Organization Warden Training
- Spill Response Training
- Lay Flat Hose Training
Call SERVPRO of Bartow County Immediately
Although accessing and utilizing fire prevention measures is crucial and advantageous, there is still a chance that a fire could break out on your commercial property. If this happens, you need to know who to call for fast, efficient restoration services. The company to trust is SERVPRO of Bartow County. We have extensive industry experience and a passion for restoring offices to their original condition. We're ready to assist you immediately, so contact us now at (770) 387-7455.
Commercial Restoration Presents Unique Challenges
SERVPRO of Bartow County has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, or office building, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Learn more about SERVPRO of Bartow County training and certifications.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Bartow County is strategically located to respond quickly to your fire emergency event. When commercial fire damage occurs in Acworth we have the resources and personnel to help. Call us today! (770) 387-7455.
Your Business Needs An Emergency Ready Plan
An ERP can be the difference in getting your business back up and running in a timely and orderly manor, and all out chaos.
The SERVPRO® Ready Plan is a tool for property managers and owners, both residential and commercial. It allows for the creation of an Emergency READY Profile. Please contact one our Business Development Representative to setup your free Emergency Ready Profile (770) 387-7455. SERVPRO of Bartow County has worked with many businesses in the area to ensure they are prepared for any emergency.
An estimated 50% of businesses that close due to a disaster, such as fire and flood never reopen.
- Between 2004-2008 16,360 fires happened in retail stores and other mercantile properties such as grocery stores beauty and barbershops.
- Those fires caused $648 million in property damage. Fire damage is worse after normal business hours. Fires that started between 9PM-5AM caused $75,000 dollars in damage. First that started between 5AM-9AM caused $24,000 dollars in fire damage.
- More than 60% of U.S. small businesses do not have formal emergency response plans & do not back-up their data off site.
No Plan Means You're Less Likely to Recover
- 80% of companies that do not recover from a disaster within 1 month are likely to go out of business.
- 75% of companies without a business contingency plan fail within 3 years of a disaster.
- 70% of small business that experience major data loss go out of business within a year.
- 43% of companies that experience catastrophic data loss never reopen.
- 51% of companies with data loss closed within 2 years.
Tips For Creating a Successful Emergency Ready Plan
Let the professionals help you. Work with an emergency restoration company for assistance in creating your emergency ready profile.
- Identify and label utility shut-off locations.
- Identify local utility contact information.
- Identify local emergency contact information such as fire, police, and hospital contacts.
- Establish main internal contacts for purposes of employee safety and emergency work authorization.
As a trusted leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO of Bartow County has highly trained technicians that are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. We provide 24-hour emergency service and have the training and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs. "Like it never happened." Contact us for more information.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Protect Your Cartersville Business From Storm Damage
SERVPRO of Bartow County is an approved vendor for most insurance companies - Give us a call if you suffer storm damages.
Protecting yourself today means having sources for information, preparing your business, developing an emergency communications plan, and knowing what to do when a flood is approaching your home or business. Taking action today can save lives and property.
Know Your Flood Risk
Learn whether you live, work, or travel through areas that are prone to flooding. To help communities understand their risk of flooding, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) creates flood maps (Flood Insurance Rate Maps, or FIRMs) to show the locations of high-risk, moderate-tolow risk, and undetermined risk areas. To check your flood risk, enter your address at www.floodsmart.gov/floodsmart/pages/flooding_flood_risks/defining_ flood_risks.jsp. According to the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), more than 25 percent of all flood claims each year come from homes outside areas at high risk for flooding. To participate in the NFIP, local communities must adopt floodplain management regulations that meet or exceed its minimum requirements.
Know How To Stay Informed
Receiving timely information about weather conditions or other emergency events can make all the difference in knowing when to take action to be safe.
- Monitor the weather reports provided by your local news media.
- Many communities have text or email alerting systems for emergency notifications. To find out what alerts are available in your area, do an Internet search with your town, city, or county name and the word “alerts.”
- Consider buying a NOAA Weather Radio (NWR) All Hazards receiver, which receives broadcast alerts directly from NWS. You can purchase these at many retail outlets, such as electronics and big box stores, or online. Some NWR receivers are designed to work with external notification devices with visual and vibrating alerts for people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Think about how you will stay informed if there is a power outage. Have extra batteries for a battery-operated radio and your cell phone. Consider having a hand crank radio or cell phone charger.
- You can use USGS’s WaterAlert system to receive texts or email messages when a stream in your area is rising to flood level. Know your evacuation routes; plan your transportation and a place to stay. The safest way to survive a flood is to evacuate the area if advised to leave. To ensure that you will be able to act quickly should the need arise, you need to plan ahead.
- Know your community’s local flood evacuation plan and identify several escape routes for your location if roads are blocked; include plans to evacuate people with disabilities and others with access and functional needs, pets, service animals, and livestock.
- If you will evacuate by car, keep your car fueled and in good condition. Keep emergency supplies and a change of clothes in your car.
- If you will need to share transportation, make arrangements now. If you will need to use public transportation, including paratransit, contact your local government emergency management agency to ask how an evacuation will work, how you will get current information during an evacuation, the location of staging areas, and other information.
- If you need to relocate for an extended period of time, identify a place away from home now where you could go if you had to leave. Consider family or friends who live outside of the local area.
- If you expect to go to a shelter after evacuating, download the American Red Cross Shelter Finder app. This app displays open American Red Cross shelters and provides the capacity and current population of each shelter. Visit www.redcross.org/mobile-apps/shelter-finder-app. You can also text SHELTER + your ZIP code to 43362 (4FEMA) to find the nearest shelter in your area.
- If you have pets and plan to go to a shelter, call to inquire whether the shelter can accommodate your pets. Shelters will accept service animals.
SERVPRO of Bartow County - Emergency Flood & Water Removal (770) 387-7455
Do You Know Where To Turn Off Your Water Supply?
Contact our marketing dept. if you would like schedule a free business assessment of your readiness! MarketingMW@rproenterprises.com
When the unfortunate happens, and a water pipe bursts in your business property, do you know where to run and turn off your water supply?
That is where SERVPRO of Bartow County comes in! One of the many services we provide is what we call, an ERP (Emergency Ready Profile). We create an Emergency Ready Profile personalized specifically for your business. The ERP helps make a plan for your business in case a disaster were to happen in your property, such as a bursting pipe that causes a flood.
Benefits from an ERP:
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes that SERVPRO of Bartow Count as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
These benefits help with a much faster response time to your business, which helps avoid any further damages to your property.
50% of businesses may never reopen again following a disaster.
Stay informed by visiting: https://www.ready.gov/
Call us today to schedule your free ERP, SERVPRO of Bartow County (770) 387-7455
Basic Steps to Commercial Mold Restoration in Cartersville GA
Finding mold in in your commercial building doesn't have to ruin your business. Call SERVPRO of Bartow County (770) 387-7455
Do you run a business in Bartow County? Do you have a mold problem that you want to be remedied immediately but don’t have the slightest clue about what happens during remediation?
Like any other business owner or manager, you need accurate and reliable information to make important business decisions. If the answer to the above questions is yes, you should keep reading on below to learn what commercial mold restoration typically involves.
Why is Mold Remediation Necessary?
Mold growth can occur anywhere, be it indoors or outdoors. However, it thrives in areas with wet and humid environments.
For the most part, this fungus that grows outdoors does not present any significant problems for people and businesses. But when the growth occurs indoors, it becomes a major source of worry to building owners and the people that occupy the affected buildings.
Mold remediation is meant to restore normal levels inside a building.
What Happens During Commercial Remediation?
No two restoration situations are exactly the same, but the basics of mold remediation remain unchanged in all situations.
The basic steps to commercial remediation include the following:
1. Getting in Touch with Remediation Specialists
The process begins when you call the professionals working at a mold remediation company/service and inform them that you have a mold problem in your commercial building. They will arrive at your business location in the shortest time possible, prompt response to the problem is critical.
Every business owner or manager needs to keep the emergency contact of a trusted remediation service with them all the time so they can immediately call for help when a problem arises.
2. Inspection and Testing
Upon arriving at your commercial premises, the remediation experts will carry out a thorough inspection of your building to identify areas that have been affected by mold damage.
The inspection involves identifying obvious signs of mold growth, like the presence of colored, fluffy growths on the walls, ceilings, floors and other surfaces of the building interiors. This is known as a visual mold assessment.
The inspection also involves performing a series of tests to see if spores are airborne, growing on various surfaces of the building interiors without showing any visible signs, or in settled dust.
There are many different techniques that can be used to detect infestation. Your mold remediation specialist will select the most appropriate testing methods for your specific situation.
Once the trouble areas have been identified and severity of damage ascertained, measures will be taken to contain the mold. The containment is meant to maximize protection and limit further damage to your property.
Mold produces spores, which can quickly spread into the air and contaminate it. In addition, it requires oxygen and moisture to thrive, so cutting off oxygen and moisture supply to infested areas is a critical part of containment.
4. Air Sanitization
This involves using an air purifier equipped with an air filter to remove spores that may linger in the air.
When exposed to a water or moisture source, the spores can quickly turn into colonies and cause a recurrence of mold problems.
There are many types of air filters that may be used in tandem with air purifiers, but HEPA filters are generally considered to be the most effective at the job.
Once spores have been completely removed from the air, the mold and the affected materials in your building will be the next to be removed.
This is a job that requires specialized handling and advanced equipment because mold growth can easily become airborne and settle on other surfaces if it not properly removed.
The process for removal varies from scenario to scenario, depending on the extent of infestation in your building.
Before getting started with mold removal, the water or moisture source causing the problem will need to be identified and remedied. Otherwise, mold growth and damage will continue even after it has been removed.
Cleanup involves cleaning various items and surfaces, such as wood furniture, walls, and floors that may be contaminated by mold.
The principal goal is to eliminate the growth that may still be lingering in your commercial space even after removal.
It is, however, important to point out that not all items in your commercial space may be restorable through cleaning service.
Absorbent belongings like carpets and upholstery furniture, for example, may need to be replaced.
We Are Here to Help
At SERVPRO of Bartow County, we pride in helping both residential and commercial clients remedy mold damage in their indoor spaces. Don’t hesitate to reach if you need help with your remediation project
SERVPRO...Your Experts in Commercial Water Removal & Restoration in Cartersville GA
Handle Your Cartersville Commercial Water Damage with SERVPRO of Bartow County
If you have recently become a victim of commercial water damage in Bartow County, you may be wondering what you can do to mitigate your damages. There is a critical period in which certain actions must be taken to preserve as much of your property as possible and to decrease any health risks when water damage has occurred in a commercial space.
Preparing a Space for Water Damage Restoration
Before you enter your commercial space or any flooded building, you will need to make sure the electrical power to the structure is shut off. You should also be aware that during a flooding event, small animals or reptiles tend to seek shelter inside of buildings. Be prepared to deal with the discovery of wild animals in your space.
Protect yourself from entering any flooded building by wearing an organic vapor respirator. You can purchase these at any local paint and building supply stores. You also want to have rubber gloves, protective clothing, and eye protection. The first thing you should do is ventilate the affected areas by opening the windows and placing fans where possible.
Unfortunately, there likely will be items that you need to throw away. Any items that are porous and have absorbed contaminated floodwater cannot be restored. If your commercial space has drywall, mattresses, pillows, box springs, particle board, carpets or carpet pads, these will need to be discarded if they have become saturated. However, there is good news: If you have clothing or household fabrics that can be machine-washed, you may be able to salvage them. Use your washing machine to clean these items with a 10-minute soak at the minimum in hot water with detergent. The soap and normal wash should remove most of the contamination and any staining that is present.
Be aware that your commercial space will need a thorough professional inspection, cleaning and possibly restructuring. Water damaged walls and installations must be removed and repaired, and pockets of saturation should be exposed for drying and sanitizing. Always remember that mold growth could take a few days to appear as it thrives in a moist environment with organic-type materials such as paper or particle board and in temperatures that range between 60 and 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep good airflow throughout the interior environment, and maintain moderate temperatures to decrease the risk of any mold growth. It is also important that you let your space dry out before any rebuilding occurs.
Services You Can Count on in the Bartow County Area!
We are proud to serve our local communities:
You can depend on SERVPRO of Bartow County to provide reasonable prices for commercial damages and other services in the Louisville area. Our restoration services include cleanup after water damage, fire damage, and storm damage. We also assist with mold remediation, and we're qualified to provide cleaning and building services. Our trained and certified IICRC technicians are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to begin your restoration. Whether you require cleanup after a commercial water damage or simply need a carpet cleaning, call us at (770) 387-7455.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (770) 387-7455
SERVPRO of Bartow County are Commercial Drying Specialists
Call SERVPRO of Bartow County for all of your commercial water drying needs!
Our SERVPRO Franchise has taken the IICRC Commercial Drying Specialist (CDS) class and has obtained special certifications to complete water mitigation in commercial buildings. Drying out a commercial building can be much different than performing a dry out service for a residential home. The materials a commercial building and residential home is built of can be completely different. The buildings are also used for different purposes.
The CDS course is a five day class and covers commercial, industrial, institutional and complex residential structures. The class teaches students to become skilled at performing damage inspections and evaluations. The class covers workflow management, process administration and technical methods of effective and timely drying of commercial, industrial, institutional and complex residential water damaged structures, systems and furniture.
Commercial drying projects often have additional potential hazards and safety risks than residential water mitigation projects. According to the IICRC, potential hazards include but are not limited to higher voltages, confined spaces, energized machinery, hazardous chemicals, heavy equipment and forklifts. In addition to this information, it is important that state and local laws for safety and contractor s are still followed.
If you are in need of having mitigation performed on a commercial or industrial building in the Cartersville area, make sure you utilize a company that has the knowledge to perform the services properly and effectively.
Call SERVPRO of Bartow County (770) 387-7455
Need your valuable documents restored? Call Today - (770) 387-7455 -
In the aftermath of disaster, some of your most valued contents—documents, photographs, and books—could be lost forever. As a leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO of Bartow County knows that timely mitigation is the key to recovering damaged possessions. With years of experience and state-of-the-art technology, SERVPRO’s restoration professionals will help you recover your paper goods before it is too late.
Our Document Restoration Facility:
- Innovative: we use the latest vacuum freeze-drying method, as well as gamma irradiation technology for sterilizing
- Secure: managed by HIPPA Master-certified technicians, under 24/7 surveillance
- Digital: we use a computerized inventory system for digitizing your documents
- Flexible capacity - we can accommodate large commercial losses or small residential jobs
- Full Service: we offer a range of services including drying, cleaning/disinfecting, re-jacketing, digitizing, and deodorization
SERVPRO document restoration team uses innovate vacuum freeze-drying techniques; in fact, we use the same freeze-drying methods used by the Library of Congress to dry valuable historic documents and books. Our vacuum freeze-drying process is the only method approved by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)and the General Services Administration (GSA).
Types of content:
- Paper Documents
- Books and magazines
- Manuscripts and Files
- Photographs, Films, Negatives, and Microfiche
- Blueprints and Maps
Document Cleaning and Disinfecting
In many water damage situations, like sewage or flood water, documents will be exposed to bacteria, viruses, pesticides, or other harmful chemicals. Our team uses a gamma irradiation process to safely and effectively sterilize your documents.
In the digital age, converting your paper files and photos to digital formats can have an invaluable impact on your business or home. With the help of SERVPRO’s restoration professionals to digitize your documents, you can save storage space and have access to your records at the touch of a button. And perhaps most important of all, you’ll have digital copies of your valuable documents that can’t be lost in a flood or fire.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Bartow County?
SERVPRO of Bartow County will get the job done right. For document restoration backed by state-of-the-art equipment, over 40 years of experience and Professionals trained to the highest standards.
Do You Have Dirty Ducts?
Improve your indoor air quality with duct cleaning!
Did you know your ventilation system is often the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality? In most cases, the HVAC system has been operating for some time without much attention. Dirty ducts can circulate odors, contaminants such as mold, and irritating dust throughout your building or home. A routine part of SERVPRO of Bartow County’s service is inspecting the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit (HVAC). Keeping the HVAC and ductwork clean can potentially extend the life-span of the equipment by allowing it to operate at peak condition, which may help save you money. Duct cleaning may not always be necessary.
In some circumstances, such as after a fire, smoke, or suspected mold growth, duct cleaning becomes an essential part of the cleanup process. In these cases, SERVPRO of Bartow County can often restore the HVAC system and ductwork to pre-damage condition.
If you have a fuel-burning furnace, stove, or fireplace, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends they be inspected for proper functioning and be serviced before each heating season to protect against carbon monoxide poisoning.
The SERVPRO® Duct Cleaning System is proven and cost-efficient. Unlike the majority of duct cleaning services, SERVPRO of Bartow County uses a portable ventilation and air duct cleaning system to examine ductwork and make a clean sweep, removing years of dust and grime.
- The process begins by using patented equipment, including a roto-scraper, which automatically adapts to the duct’s shape and diameter while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
- Next, a powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from the ducting to a 16-gallon container.
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97 percent of the particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the indoor environment clean.
- As an optional process, a sealant or coating product may be sprayed to address odor or microbial concerns.
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.
For more information on duct cleaning, or to schedule an appointment, contact SERVPRO of Bartow County today. -(770) 387-7455-
Is your property winter ready?
Cold weather can have a huge impact on your home or business if you are not properly prepared. Whether it is heavy rain, freezing temperatures, damaging winds, sleet or snow, all can cause serious and costly property damage. While you cannot control the weather, you can take steps to prepare and help take the sting out of winter weather.
To help prevent costly damages due to weather, consider taking the following precautions to protect your property before colder weather hits.
- Check your business property for downed tree limbs and branches. Weather, such as wind, heavy rain, ice and snow, can cause branches to fall, which could cause damage to the property and potentially cause personal injuries.
- Roofs, water pipes and gutters should all be inspected to ensure they are in proper order. Gutter downspouts should be directed away from your building. Clear gutters of debris that may have gathered during fall. Leaves and other obstructions can lead to a damming effect, that can lead to roof damage and interior water problems.
- Inspect property, especially walkways and parking lots, for proper drainage to alleviate flood hazard potential.
- Inspect all handrails, stairwells and entryways to address and correct potential slippery of hazardous areas. Install mats or non-slip surfaces and post caution signs where water could be present.
- Protect water pipes from freezing by simply allowing water to drip when temperatures dip below freezing. If pipes are under a cabinet, leave the cabinet doors open allowing warm inside air to circulate around the pipes. If the building has outdoor faucets, concider shutting water off at the main valve in the basement or crawl space. Once the valve is off, open the outdoor faucet to ensure tit drains, preventing any remaining water from freezing in the pipe.
- Ask SERVPRO of Bartow County -(770) 387-7455- about completing an Emergency READY Profile (ERP) for your business. The ERP is a no cost assessment to your facility, and provides you with a plan to get back in business fast following a disaster.
When winter weather strikes, call SERVPRO of Bartow County -(770) 387-7455- to strike back.
Spring Cleaning For Your Workspace
Spring cleaning is a tradition allowing us to freshen our environment and get a head start on the hectic seasons of spring and summer. While many people deep clean their homes, this is also a great time to clean and organize your business.
SERVPRO of Bartow County can help get your facility in tip top shape. In addition to air duct and HVAC cleaning, SERVPRO of Bartow County is trained to use state-of-the-art equipment to remove soils hiding deep within your carpet, as well as focused stains removal and stain resistance applications. Other services include: upholstery and drapery cleaning, hard floor cleaning and care, and odor deodorization.
A clean environment is a healthy environment! Improve your living and work spaces this spring. SERVPRO of Bartow County have the tools to make your home or business sparkle in on time!
Quick Workspace Tips:
- Divide Your Workspace Into Zones: Determine how you want and need to use the space and set up zones for your daily functions. You may require a workspace for your computer, a library area for our research, a storage area for supplies and a filing area for your archives. This will provide a foundation for a more efficient use of space.
- Keep Only What You Need At Arm's Length: Boxes of pens, stacks of papers and old coffee cups need to go. Rid your desk of visual clutter by paring down the items on top to the essentials only. Supplies, paperwork and personal items should be kept in the zones you've established for them.
- Sort Your Catch-All Drawer: Use drawer dividers to give everything a place, like compartments for paperclips and rubber bands. Go through the draw every six weeks and clear out anything that is out of place or isn't being used.
- Eliminate Digital Clutter: Digital clutter can be just as stressful as physical clutter. Organize digital files and your e-mail inbox just as you would paper files-with a system of logical and clearly labeled folders. Also, keep the icons on your desktop to a bare minimum, and trade in sticky notes on your monitor for calendar reminders.
Be Ready With the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Program
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile (ERP) will help ensure you and your business are "Ready for whatever happens."
In the event of an emergency, the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile, can help minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action in place for your facility. The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including: Emergency Contact Information, Shut-off Valve Locations and Priority Areas. The ERP is also accessible online using your computer or tablet; download SERVPRO's free Rady Plan app to access this information at any time using your smartphone or tablet.
The ERP establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional (SERVPRO of Bartow County - (770) 387-7455) as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider, giving you access to over 45 years experience and a system more then 1,700 franchises strong. Knowing what to do and who to call in advance is key to quick response and timely mitigation. Having a plan in place may help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive and get you back in the building following a disaster.
Preparation is the key to making it through any size disaster, whether it is a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. The best time to plan for such events is not when the event happens, but well before it happens. No one ever plans on a disaster, but now, you can plan for it.
The ERP is a NO COST assessment, all it requires is a little time, making it a great value that could save a lot of time in the future. Call SERVPRO of Bartow County to establish your Emergency READY Profile.
Helping Schools: Provide Clean, Health Environments for Our Children.
SERVPRO of Bartow County is on call 24/7
SERVPRO – In a class by ourselves
Educational institutions can depend on SERVPRO Bartow County for fast, thorough service in the event of fire, water or mold damage. With 24-hour emergency response, SERVPRO of Bartow County provides mitigation, cleanup and restoration services to reduce recovery costs and to help ensure minimal interruption to your curriculum. SERVPRO of Bartow County also provides expert cleaning for emergencies or special needs exceeding routine janitorial capabilities, including stain removal, upholstery and drapery dry cleaning, indoor air quality and vandalism cleanup. Our franchise is trained to clean and sanitize building materials, surfaces and contents following restoration industry standards, using professional cleaning products and EPA registered cleaners and disinfectants.
- Fire, Smoke and Soot
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
- Catastrophic Storm Response
- Move Out and Contents Restoration
- Electronics and Equipment
- Document Drying
- Contents Claim Inventory Service
- Air Ducts and HVAC
- Biohazard, Crime Scene and Vandalism
- Carpet, Walls and Hard Floors
Contact SERVPRO of Bartow County at (770) 387-7455