Dallas Home Damaged in House Fire: Bathroom
This Dallas, Ga home was damaged by a house fire that started in the garage. The fire damaged all three levels of the home including the several areas on the exterior and the structure of the home. SERVPRO of Bartow County came to the rescue restoring their home to preloss condition quickly and safely.
This fire damaged bathroom shared a conjoining wall with the garage, where the fire started. As you can see the fire eventually burned through the wall and severely damaged the bathroom. After our team of mitigation specialists completed the demolition, drying, and cleaning phases of this project, our construction team renovated almost the entire home.
Additional before and after photos from this restoration project:
Click here for more before and after photos of fire restoration projects.